Oh yes, it is that time of year again. I might have forgotten if it had not been for Stargrace sharing some of her resolutions.
Last year I made three resolutions: To take care of myself, complete my bachelor’s degree, and work on my blog every day. I did complete my degree, but I am disappointed in how I did with the others. There were weeks when I didn’t even log in to WordPress, and months where I didn’t post anything. I may have been a little better at making “me” time while I was in school, but I was also worse at taking care of my health. I gained about twenty pounds.
I do expect and hope that it will be easier this year, since being done with school gives me so much more free time. This year I’m going to focus on the things I missed and neglected while in school.
In 2011 I plan to:
- Spend more time with Hubby
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Give myself more “me time” – Painting, Reading, Walking, or whatever else I want to do
- Study for PMP certification, but at my own pace.
- Take better care of myself and Hubby.
- Participate in the Post a Week challenge
Perhaps when I’m lacking inspiration for my at-least-weekly posts, I’ll share my progress.